The holidays are over and an exciting new year has just begun! Why not start 2015 off right by enhancing the way you look! We've rounded up five of our favorite beauty splurges and steals that will have you looking and feeling like a million bucks.
1. La Mer The Illuminating Eye Gel, $145. The new miracle gel contains antioxidants that awaken and energize tired skin, brightening and lightening up your eyes! La Mer is purportedly a cult-fave of celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham and Madonna, to name a few.
2. Korres Lip Butter, $8. A lip gloss and stain in one. In a pinch, I've used it as a blush and it works! More flavors available at Beauty.com, $12.
3. Serge Normant Dry Conditioner, $25 (3 Free Samples with purchase & Free Shipping through Nordstrom). Our hair takes a beating during dry winter months and Serge Norman's Dry Conditioner infuses hair with light conditioners to make it soft and shiny.
4. Buxom Luminizing Trio, $30 (3 Free Samples) Create the look of sultry, glowing skin with a perfect dewy look you can't achieve with powders. We feel this trio is an awesome steal with a blush brush included!
5. Urban Decay's Naked Palette, $54 (3 Free Samples with purchase & Free Shipping OR Macy's has a Free Perversion Eye Pencil) A classic palette in a chocolate velvet case with 12 gorgeous neutral shades in a range of shimmering and matte textures.
Are there any beauty products you are going to splurge on in the new year? Share them with us in the comments below!