Beautifully polished nails may enhance our appearance and make us feel glamorously spoiled, but sometimes finding the time for a mani can be difficult. We are busy moms, students, business women, just trying to look our best in the least amount of time possible!
Well, I'm happy to share an EASY way to keep your nails looking AMAZING! I was lucky enough to have a chance to try MADAM GLAM! Madam Glam is a super easy to use 3-step UV gel nail polish system consisting of a base coat, nail color, and top coat. Each step requires a short curing time: 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED. Mada1m Glam offers the ideal solution for those seeking a well-groomed manicure without a visit to the salon. It's so fast, easy, long-lasting, and oh so shiny! Just look at the high gloss shine in the pics! (see below) LOVE!
Suggested application: A few tips before getting started! 1) Use a cutical stick to wipe excess gel from around the nail plate BEFORE curing. Once the nail is cured, it will be difficult to remove from your skin. 2) When the base coat is curing under the lamp, check to see if you missed covering any area of your nails. (Base coat will glow under the light revealing missed spots). If this happens, simply re-apply the base coat over the area missing the base coat and cure.
1. Prepare nails by pushing back cuticles with a cuticle stick.
2. Gently buff the shine from your nails.
3. Remove dust from nail plate with an alcohol wipe.
4. Apply a thin layer of the UV Base Coat Gel to nail plate
5. Cure 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED.
6. Apply a thin coat of Soak-Off Nail Polish. Don't worry if the first coat appears streaky. The second coat will offer better coverage.
7. Cure 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED.
8. Repeat steps 5-6, if necessary. Some colors may need 2-3 coats.
9. Apply a thin coat of Madam Glam's Top Coat.
10. Cure 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED,
11. Use an alcohol pad to wipe off tacky residue to reveal a high gloss shine!
That's it! No additional drying time is required! Your nails are ready for anything!
I used three thin coats to get the results you see in the photos. The soft and feminine color is Madam Glam's Baby Pink #66 and I am extremely pleased with the overall quality and ease of use. My mani is four days old, there are no signs of wear, and the shine is incredible! It's important to note that Madam Glam claims 3-4 weeks of durability on their site - very impressive! I will be back to update you on the soak-off removal process.
***View my video tutorial for Madam Glam Gel Nail Polish HERE!***
To learn more about Madam Glam or to make a purchase, visit HERE. They offer non-UV Nail Polish in an assortment of fun and beautiful colors too! You will want to check out the Trendy Collection while there.
Don't miss a thing! Be sure to connect with Madam Glam on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates and promotions!