1. Take makeup off every night before I go to bed. For those days when I feel like I'm going to drop, I'll keep a pack of cleansing cloths by the nightstand.
2. Moisturize morning and night. Use a moisturizer with an SPF 30 or higher during the day (even in the winter).
3. Eat healthier and add more fruits, vegetables, and salmon to my diet. Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improves skin health and may prevent skin cancer.
4. Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Beauty sleep is important for overall health. When I don't get my rest, I have under eye circles and bloodshot eyes.
5. Work out at least three times a week. It increases blood flow and circulation revealing a healthy glow!
6. Rinse my hair and shower with warm water (I know. I know. A cool water rinse will make my hair shinier , but I just can't use cold water...brrrrrrr). Avoiding hot water will be hard enough, but hot water breaks down the natural oils of our skin and results in dry, flaky skin.
7. Floss! I always brush my teeth twice a day, but I will occasionally skip flossing. :o
8. Make a conscious effort to choose beauty products that are both environmentally friendly and 100% cruelty free to animals.
9. Drink plenty of water.
10. Pamper myself at least once a month with a long, hot bath or use an all over moisturizing body scrub in the shower. Take a little time out just for me!
There you have it! My ten new year beauty resolutions! Now to stick to them! Do you have any new year beauty resolutions?