For those of you who may be unfamiliar with BB creams, "BB" stands for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm (depending on who you ask). In short, BB creams are a one-step beauty product that protect, conceal, and correct skin texture and tone.
- Plant Stem Cells – help protect the skin's stem cells to maintain a youthful look of the skin
- Oligopeptide-68 – biomimetic encapsulated peptide that promotes radiance and luminosity to help even skin tone
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – helps stimulate collagen synthesis to reduce the look of the depth of lines and wrinkles, as it helps firm and lift aging skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3 and Glycerin – triple-action moisture boosters
- Vitamin E – antioxidant that helps protect the skin against environmental attack
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 40 – shields skin from harmful rays
Overall, I am super impressed with Hydroxatone's Anti-Aging BB Cream. It leaves my skin feeling soft with just the right amount of coverage. Hydroxatone hydrates, conceals, protects, reduces the look of aging, and brightens my skin in just one step. It also contains anti-aging properties where other BB Creams do not.
Thanks to Hydroxatone, I now skip using a concealer, foundation and moisturizer as part of my makeup routine every morning. It may cost a little more, but when you consider it is a foundation, moisturizer, concealer, sunscreen and more, then the price is quite reasonable.
Disclosure: I received a product sample for review purposes only. It did not influence my opinion in any way.